Accused is book two in the Ann Perkins Detective Agency crime thrillers set in Manchester, England. Thrillers with a touch of northern humour.
A client of the Ann Perkins Detective Agency is wanted for a murder he didn’t commit, and Ernie Wright is tasked with finding the real killer.
What could go wrong? When Ernie Wright is involved you know nothing is going to go according to plan. Nothing ever does.
What should be a pretty routine case takes a turn for the worse when Ernie himself is accused of a different murder. The evidence is damning. The police are sure they have the right person. Forensics confirm their suspicions
Murders, burglaries, car chases, kidnaps, bugged phones, secret codes, and false arrests.
- This book is available from all bricks and mortar and online booksellers by quoting the name ‘Accused‘ and
- ISBN 9781739949051 (paperback) Already Published
- ISBN 9781739949068 (eBook) Available 01 September 2022
It can also be purchased from this website as
- a signed copy paperback at £8.99 (UK)
- a downloadable eBook in EPUB and MOBI versions at £2.99 (Worldwide, but not available until 01 Sept 2022)
The author signed paperback is only available directly from us and only available in the UK. If you purchase the signed paperback for yourself, please make sure we know your first name so the author can send you a personal greeting above his signature. If you purchase the signed paperback as a present for someone else, please make sure we know the name of the person it will be given to.